ELDER CARE SERVICES WE OFFER TO YOU
FREE PLACEMENT SERVICES
We specialize in helping families find appropriate placement for their loved ones, such as senior living communities, memory care communities, hospice residential care and short term stay (respite care homes)
We offer a free personalized service, that helps you find a community for you or your loved one.
We personally visit every retirement home that we represent, because we understand how difficult it can be to find the right place. Pacific Senior Care Services conducts a complete background check and history of each facility.
We have toured and evaluated hundreds of small residential care homes, large assisted living facilities and special memory care programs in Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin County and San Mateo County.
The places to live can include:
-Assisted living communities.
-Independent Living Communities for Adults.
-Board and Care homes.
-Hospice care homes.
-Respite Care Homes.
-Alzheimer's and Dementia facilities. (Memory Care Homes)
There is a comfort in knowing that you do have choices.
IN HOME CARE SUPPORT SERVICES
We offer In home care services working together with accredited Home Care Agencies.
Our in home care, offers caregivers and home health aids placement for a non-medical services.
Every single client receive a personalized care plan to ensure the necessary assistance to keep them safe while maintaining their independence in the comfort of their own home.
Pacific Senior Care Services LLC,
Offers In Home Health Referrals Services (Medical) and Hospice Services, partnering with accredited in home health agencies in Contra Costa County, Alameda County and San Mateo County.
-In home health care services(medical)
-In home care(private duty-non medical)
SENIOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
Pacific Senior Care Services LLC, is committed to"Excellence in Service" providing senior insurance planning through our affiliated agency "Vida Pacific Insurance Inc"
Our Licensed Insurance Planners and Consultants, will provide personalized recommendations and solutions for the elderly client's financial and care support needs.
Our Services and Products:
-Senior Life Insurance.
-Long Term Care Insurance.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Prepare a personalized comprehensive assessment of your loved one to help determine the type of community and level of care he/she needs, based on medical issues, medication reminders, safety issues, personal care needs, emotional support and other cognitive needs.
- Coordinate with case managers, social workers and doctors before discharge, and assist with move-in process and preparation.
- Help prevent unnecessary readmission to hospitals.
- Work together with the family to understand needs and goals.
- Screen facilities for any past violations and negotiate your monthly rate.
- Provide a guided tour and set appointments for you to visit the homes. This tour is designed to give you alternatives that will meet your specific needs.
- Specialize in challenging placement needs and respite care needs, including memory care, behavior and high acute care.
- Assist families in providing caregivers for your loved one in the comfort of their home or retirement home.
- Assist families with home health nursing referrals to accredited and medicare certified agencies.
Main Office: 925-732-3777
Front Office: 925-472-6617