FREE PLACEMENT SERVICES
We specialize in helping families find appropriate placement for their loved ones, such as senior living communities, memory care communities, hospice residential care and short term stay (respite care homes)
We offer a free personalized service, that helps you find a community for you or your loved one.
We personally visit every retirement home that we represent, because we understand how difficult it can be to find the right place. Pacific Senior Care Services conducts a complete background check and history of each facility.
We have toured and evaluated hundreds of small residential care homes, large assisted living facilities and special memory care programs in Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin County and San Mateo County.
There is a comfort in knowing that you do have choices.
Homecare Services (Non-Medical)
We offer a non-medical one on one care for you or your loved ones.
Every single client received a personalized care plan to ensure the necessary assistance to keep them safe while maintaining their independence in the comfort of their own home.
We will develop a personalized program of senior support services tailored for you! Assistance with bathing
Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and feeding.
Assistance with mobilizations, turning, transfers, exercising, walking and stand by assist.
Daily safety checks.
Medication reminders and assistance with prescriptions refills.
Care assistance with hospital discharge.
Keeping the client company, engaging in social activities.
Reading, writing, mental and physical exercise.
Plan and prepare meals.
Accompany to medical appointments.
*Home Support Services
General cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning dishes, changing beds.
Grocery shopping for our clients.
Cooking and serving meals.
Caring for pets: including feeding, exercising & cleaning.
Pick up medications and running errands.
Give us your to-do list, and we’ll take care of it!
Home Health Agencies
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home or a community retirement for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually pay by the insurance.
Home health care can work in conjunction with other homecare aids who can assist with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing. When choosing a provider use every resource you can to ensure that your loved one is getting the best possible care.
ELDER CARE PLANNING
Many Seniors are faced with a choice of physical challenges, health issues, caregiving issues, living arrangements and legal consequences of aging and many more issues in their later years, and family members assisting their older loved ones are bewildered by the challenges and the choices they have to make.
This is where we come in to assist you with our elder care planning.
The Retirement Resource Planning could be one of the most valuable tools to help assist aging seniors, their children and retirees.
Consists of helping aging seniors and their families prepare for their later years by planning for long term care, accessing government benefits, finding sources of funding, setting aside money for death benefits, preserving assets, and preparing for the possibility of Medicaid.
Also, uncover funding options to pay for your senior care services such as veteran's benefits, life insurance or a reverse mortgage.
We will provide you with the individual retirement assessment and a customized report and it's designed to help you uncover more in dept retirement planning and prepare for the retirement years.
Please call us for an appointment:
"YOUR LOVED ONE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
********Our Commitment To You ********
- Coordinate with case managers, social workers and doctors before discharge, and assist with move-in process and preparation.
- Prepare a personalized comprehensive assessment of your loved one to help determine the type of community and level of care he/she needs, based on medical issues, medication reminders, safety issues, personal care needs, emotional support and other cognitive needs.
- Help prevent unnecessary readmission to hospitals.
- Work together with the family to understand needs and goals.
- Screen facilities for any past violations and negotiate your monthly rate.
- Provide a guided tour and set appointments for you to visit the homes. This tour is designed to give you alternatives that will meet your specific needs.
- Specialize in challenging placement needs and respite care needs, including memory care, behavior and high acute care.
- Assist families in providing senior referrals and resources, working with accredited in-home care agencies for your loved one in the comfort of their home or retirement home.
- Assist families with home health nursing referrals to accredited and Medicare certified agencies.
- Assisting families with elder care planning.
- Helping families qualifying for veteran's benefits.
Here's what we've been working on, changing peoples lives with love and compassion.