Making the decision to move into a senior living community is a big one, and we’re here to help you and give you the information you need to make the decision that’s best for you.
There are many different types of senior living communities to choose from.
These definitions will help you get a better understanding of your options.
They provide a variety of personalized services and social activities. These assisted living communities assist seniors who may need support with activities of daily living. In a senior community setting, services may include any or all of these:
• Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting and walking
• Access to health and medical services
• 24/7 security and staff availability
• Emergency call system for each resident’s home
• Health promotion and exercise programs
• Palliative care for serious or life-threatening illness
• Medication reminders
• Personal laundry services
• Social and recreational activities
• Three meals a day served in a common dining area
• Housekeeping services
Continuing Care Retirement-CCR
Board and Care Senior Homes
Memory Care Facilities
Homecare Services (Non medical)
- Recovery care.
- Dementia Care.
- Personal Care Services
Respite Care Homes
Hospice Care Homes
Independent Adult Living Homes
Nursing Homes (Skilled Facilities)